Like any other phones, iPhone’s screens still cracks. PXLFIX offers a service where they are the one who will replace the screens for you.
It doesn’t cost a lot, compared to getting it repaired to an Apple shop. Here’s the steps to replace the screen.
- In replacing the iPhone screen, it has 2 options. A complete screen replacement with components or only the screen element.
- In order to get inside your iPhone, use the star screw driver to undo the screws.
- Use the suction pad to lift the screen case on your iPhone. But, don’t lift the screen higher than 90 degrees as it will stretched the cables inside the iPhone.
- Inside the phone, undo the screws that held the plate carefully using the the cross shaped driver.
- After removing the screws, lift the plate using plastic pics without forcing it.
- You need to detach the connectors, once again use the plastic pics or a flat screw and gently remove it.