We thought that iPhone battery is irreplaceable.Your Wrong, to let the battery out, some of the screws are need to remove.Here are the steps:
- Turn off the phone
- Use a screw to open the back cover of the phone.
- After removing the screw,slide the cover of the phone upwards.
- Inside the phone, you will see 2 screws that has been attached to the motherboard, you will need to remove those screws.
- Use a plastic pry to remove the battery out to its place, to avoid damage.
- When the old battery is remove, you can replace it already to the new one. But make sure that everything is on right place and the battery you will replace is fit.
- After securing the new battery you’ve been placed. Place back the 2 screws that has been remove.
- Put back the cover, and try to connect your iPhone to the charger and see if it works.