- They offer a battery replacement program for both in and out of warranty through their retail stores and website.
- Authorized Service Provider of Apple
- Their are also network companies whose staff and employees are trained and certified by Apple.
- Repair Shops
- There are plenty of websites and mall kiosks that offers iPhone and iPad battery replacement services.
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- If you have expertise in fixing things,and you’re comfortable replacing your iPhone battery by yourself, you can do it on your own.But, you need to buy the equipment at any stores that sell iPhone battery or iPad.
Apple can only replace your iPhone if its covered in your insurance and warranty , and it’s not been broken by your fault.
Your iPhone 6s in some cases will be replaced by Apple for free. But, if not you can see an eligible battery here at PXLFIX. Which more battery life than your old battery and especially that it is affordable.